Senior Support Worker Jobs Search and Information
Senior Support Worker Jobs are for carers with significant experience. You will need to have a good understanding of providing care as a Support Worker. You will usually also undertake work based NVQs. Work can be either community or residential based.
Please search our website for Senior Support Worker Jobs today by using the job finder above. You can also browse our Senior Support Worker Jobs Directory.
Senior Support Worker Jobs Overview
Senior Support Worker Jobs are still very hands on. You will be expected to lead by example and motivate others in your teams.
As a Senior Support Worker you share experience to help fellow workers improve the care they provide. This is a great chance to develop your people management skills as a direct link with the manager and staff team. Often you will supervise and train colleagues while gaining more responsibility with clients and their families.
Senior Support Worker Jobs often lead to Project Worker Jobs. They are also the first step to developing a career in care management.
Senior Support Worker Role Requirements
- To provide support to care staff
- To ensure the correct completion of documentation and care plans
- To participate in creating the staff rotas
- To conduct and participate in staff appraisals
- To offer constructive direction where applicable
- To contribute in staff meetings and staff training
- To order and distribute medication to residents
- To learn, teach and practice safe systems of work
- To assess risk in regard to the safety of residents, visitors and staff
- To ensure that your team adhere to company and regulatory policies
- To assist residents in their personal care
- To maintain dignity and respect of individuals
- To serve meals and beverages as required
- To ensure bedrooms are kept tidy
- To make residents comfortable however possible
Search for available Senior Support Worker jobs on our site now. You can also register to be notified of jobs as they get posted to the site.