Staff Nurse – RGN, RMN or RNLD – Elderly Nursing Home – £12ph – South Ayrshire
My client is a single storey home for older people offering nursing care on a permanent and respite basis. They currently care for 45 residents and are looking for a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) to join their team to provide the high standards of care which are provided in the homely environment. The company prides itself on offering residents care in a warm, homely, environment, where they are treated with dignity and respect at all times.
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within an established and successful care home for the elderly. This client is known for providing high quality care and they want someone passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-centred.
As a Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN), you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing the highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promoting and maintaining high standards of clinical practice
- As a Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN), you will have:
As a Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) you will require:
- A Registered Nurse (RGN) or a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
To apply for this position please contact Holly on: 0161 235 6825 or email: email@example.com