Excellent Staff Nurse Opportunity!
Registered General Nurse (RGN) – Elderly Nursing Home -Sheffield- Full Time – £12.45 an hour
If you are interested please click apply now…!
Registered General Nurse is required to work within the elderly nursing home environment providing nursing care for the elderly. My client’s nursing home is medium in size, located in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire and offers outstanding long term career development opportunities.
The successful candidate must have a caring nature and be passionate about providing only the best care to elderly residents.
- Full and Part Time hours available on day or night duty
- Medical Documentation
- Monitoring Patient Condition
- Carrying out Treatment Plans
- Assisting with Patient Needs
- Must be a qualified RGN and have a valid NMC pin number
- Be able to offer satisfactory DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and references upon successful application
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience providing nursing care in an elderly or dementia setting
- Be committed and dedicated to the role
Salary: £12.45 per hour on-going training
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately
White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy