Nurse Plus is recruiting RGNs for flexible work within local Nursing Homes, Residential Homes, Learning Disability/ Mental Heath Units and PrivateHospitals
Description: To work in a number of local government and private establishments for wards that cover medical and surgical, palliative, terminal and respite care . You will need to have a good nursing background and a current NMC pin. This role requires excellent communication and clinical experience, genuine care and commitment to nursing.
The right candidates -
• Needs to have the ability to communicate effectively on all levels.
• Able to work effectively within a team. Supervise, teach and delegation to junior staff.
• Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
• Able to use own initiative and make sound ethical decisions.
• A Self motivated individual, able to assess, plan, implement and evaluate programme of care for a group of at least six patients.
• Sound clinical skills.
• Able to produce accurate legible records.
• Appropriate General Nursing qualification (PIN)
• Registered with NMC
Hours: Temporary work, various shifts through the day, night and weekends available
Salary: Competitive hourly rate/ weekly pay
A full DBS disclosure will be required at the time of registration
• Excellent rates of pay
• Paid holiday
• Free award winning training
• PlusPoints loyalty scheme for free uniform & CRB renewal
Your local Nurse Plus branch based in Plymouth coverPlymouth, Ivybridge, Plympton, Brixton, Yealmpton, Tavistock, Torpoint, Kingsbridge, Liskeard, South Brent and Princetown
Call your local branch today for more information on 01752 266802 or apply below
Equal Opportunity Employer (Agy)