HCL Permanent is working in conjunction with a prestigious private hospital in Central London, to recruit an experienced Staff Nurse to work in their acute surgical ward. Our client is looking for a dedicated nurse who will provide first class nursing care to patients who have undergone various types of surgery.
The successful applicant will be a highly trained Staff Nurse with Acute Surgical experience in Colorectal, Liver and Urology.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a nurse looking for professional development within a dynamic team.
- Direct Liaison with Consultants
- Providing tailored care for patients including those returning from ITU/HDU post major surgery
- Provide support to the Sister in Charge
- Demonstrate excellent clinical practice
- Day to day shift management
- NMC registration
- Significant Acute Surgical experience is essential
- Advanced clinical skills and knowledge
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Keen to learn new skills and embrace change.
- Continuous training and professional development
- Contributory money purchase pension scheme
- Employee discount (Dental Insurance, Gym Membership, High Street Retailers)
- Private health-care insurance
- Life Insurance
For more Information, please contact Shakira Adegoke at HCL Permanent on 020 7861 8950 or email email@example.com