VACANT (DOMICILIARY (HOME) CARE POSTS IN LONDON & KENT
Holistic Community Care (“Holistic”) is the lead company in a group of companies operating in the homecare sector, where trained carers attend to the needs of older and disabled people in their own homes. Holistic is one of the most well-established homecare companies in the UK.
We work with local Councils and private clients to provide care and related services to service users in their own homes. We strive to excel in providing care of the highest quality that allows our service users to maintain their independence in their own homes.
HOME CARE WORKERS ARE URGENTLY NEEDED IN LONDON AND KENT, with a particular need in the following areas:
Your role will involve you assisting service users with their health and personal care needs. Your duties will range from preparing meals and drinks, to personal care tasks such as bathing, washing and dressing. You may also assist with mobility (using the appropriate equipment provided), in order for your service user to attend appointments and take part in social activities and shopping.
- We offer many hours of care per service user, with attractive rates of pay
- We have both Full Time and Part Time (Saturday/Sunday only) positions available
- Previous experience in a similar role is not essential. All successful candidates who are new to domiciliary care will undertake a full 3-day induction training course
- All Holistic carers are supported by us to obtain QCF (formerly the NVQ) care qualifications. This train is provided FREE OF CHARGE by our City & Guilds-registered sister training school, Holistic Community Support Training Ltd
- We are particularly keen to receive applications from those who own their own car
- You must have your own mobile phone
This role has unlimited training and development opportunities. Some of our branch managers began their careers with us as carers. We are always keen to promote those who are dedicated, talented and understand the importance of the service provided by Holistic in the community.
Interested? Please apply today on: http://www.holcomcare.com/
Please note that the post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. All applicants will be required to undergo a check with the Criminal Records Bureau prior to employment.
Holistic Community Care is an Equal Opportunities Employer