VACANT HOMECARE WORKER VACANCIES
Holistic Community Care (“Holistic”) is the lead company in a group of companies operating in the homecare/domiciliary sector, where trained carers attend to the needs of older and disabled people in their own homes. Holistic is one of the most well-established homecare companies in the UK.
We work with Ealing Council and private clients to provide care and related services to clients in their own homes. We strive to excel in providing care of the highest quality, in order to allow our clients to maintain their independence in their own homes.
HOME CARE WORKERS ARE URGENTLY NEEDED THROUGHOUT THE BOROUGH OF EALING.
Your role will involve you assisting clients with their health and personal care needs. Your duties will range from preparing meals and drinks, to personal care tasks such as bathing, washing and dressing. You may also assist with mobility (using the appropriate equipment provided), in order for your clients to attend appointments and take part in social activities and shopping.
- Attractive rates of pay – enhanced hourly rates for weekend and Bank Holiday work (depending on location)
- Free Training
- Holiday pay
- Fortnightly pay
- Statutory sick pay, maternity pay and paternity pay
- Employee Retail Discount Card Scheme (including childcare vouchers)
- Referral bonus (if you successfully introduce a new careworker to us)
- Previous experience in a similar role is NOT essential. All successful candidates who are new to homecare will undertake our FREE 5-day induction training course.
- All Holistic carers are supported by us to obtain the Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (formerly the NVQ) qualification. This training is provided FREE OF CHARGE.
- We have both Full Time and Part Time (Saturday/Sunday only) positions available.
- We are particularly keen to receive applications from those who own their own car or other means of transport.
- You must have your own mobile phone.
This role has unlimited training and development opportunities. Some of our branch managers began their careers with us as carers. We are always keen to promote those who are dedicated, talented and understand the importance of the service provided by Holistic in the community.
Interested? Please apply today at: www.carebyholistic.com
Please note that these positions are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. All applicants will be required to undergo a check with the Criminal Records Bureau prior to employment.
Holistic Community Care is an Equal Opportunities Employer