VACANT DOMICILIARY (HOMECARE) PERSONAL ASSISTANT POSTS IN LONDON & KENT
Holistic Community Support (“Holistic”) is a member of a group of companies operating in the homecare sector, where trained carers attend to the needs of older and disabled people in their own homes. Holistic is one of the most well-established homecare companies in the UK.
We work with local Councils and private clients to support service users who wish to have a greater say in the care and support they receive in their own home.
Holistic deals with the administrative, financial and legal aspects that arise when a service user chooses to employ a Personal Care Assistant (“PA”) to meet their domiciliary (home) care needs.
PERSONAL ASSISTANTS ARE URGENTLY NEEDED IN LONDON AND KENT, with a particular need in the following areas:
Bexley Wandsworth Merton Lambeth Ealing
You will be employed directly by service users to assist them with their care and support needs. Your duties will range from preparing meals and drinks, to personal care tasks such as bathing, washing and dressing. You may also assist them with their mobility (using the appropriate equipment provided), in order for your service user to attend appointments and take part in social activities and shopping.
- The service users require many hours of care, with attractive rates of pay
- Some live-in care opportunities are available
- Both Full Time and Part Time (Saturday/Sunday only) positions are available
- Previous experience in a similar role is not essential. All successful candidates who are new to domiciliary care will undertake a full 3-day induction training course
- All PAs are supported by us to obtain QCF (formerly the NVQ) care qualifications. This train is provided FREE OF CHARGE by our City & Guilds-registered sister training school, Holistic Community Support Training Ltd
- We are particularly keen to receive applications from those who own their own car
- You must have your own mobile phone
This role has unlimited training and development opportunities. If you are interested, please apply today on:
Please note that the posts are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. All applicants will be required to undergo a check with the Criminal Records Bureau prior to employment.