Health Care Assistants Needed for Acute Hospital in Redhill
Fantastic opportunity available for experienced Healthcare Assistants to work flexible shifts including earlies, lates, nights and weekends in an acute hospital in Redhill, Surrey.
You must have a minimum of 1 year experience within Hospital or Nursing Home essential.
Pulse are recruiting experienced, reliable Healthcare assistants who are able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, the ability to work well within a multi-disciplinary team and are self-motivated.
You will be working under the supervision and direction of a registered nurse at all times. You will be responsible for:
· Assisting with activities of daily living,
· Basic patient observations,
· General housekeeping of ward and ensuring health and safety standards are maintained on the ward.
In return for your working for PULSE we can offer the following benefits:
· Top rates of pay
· Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
· Flexible hours to meet your needs
· Recommendation bonus for each friend you refer to PULSE*
· Holiday pay options
· Access to the unique PULSE Privilege Scheme
· Experienced consultants and support staff who take the complications out of your registration
Please click apply today.