Dedicated and devoted Support Workers required to assist a spitited child, with complex care requirements
The Patient you will be caring for:
Our teenage client may have diverse care needs but enjoys a full and vibrant life. He is a sociable and happy person, who enjoys lots of interaction, engaging in activities and going on day trips. He loves playing on the Playstation, going to school and making use of his activity room. We are looking for Support Workers that can match his enthusiasm and energy, while providing a first class level of care.
Our client has Naso Gastric Tube for feeding and medicating, tracheostomy and has epilepsy that can result in blue seizures. As Support Worker for this client, you will support the Lead Nurse to ensure our client receives the highest quality of care. You will be responsible for personal care, moving and handling and assisting with social activity and interaction.
Our client requires 24/7 care with 12 hour shifts for both days and nights being available, meaning we can offer flexibility to suit your requirements.
The applicants we are looking for:
- We require extraordinary Support Workers to care for this wonderful child
- You will have a fun personality and have excellent attention to detail
- Having preferably worked in domiciliary settings, you will be professional and committed
- You will be able to commit to regular shifts
- You will have the ability and desire to make a difference to the lives of sick children who need your expert care
What can I expect for being extraordinary?
- On-going 24/7 support from the AHG Senior Nurse Team and Senior Carers
- Continued Professional Development & specialist training
- Top level rates of pay
- Fast Track Recruitment
- Members Loyalty Scheme
- Holiday pay
- Access to exclusive discounts for High Street stores, travel and other leisure activities
- Work with some of the UK’s most prestigious companies and individuals
Applying is easy:
Apply online now enclosing your current CV and a covering letter, or alternatively contact our Recruitment Line on 0800 032 33 55.
Applicants subject to enhanced level CRB. Advantage Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer (AGY).