Care at Home Support Worker, Guaranteed Hours Contracts – Bridgend
“I love being able to help others, no matter how little….”
Caring is your calling.
You’re compassionate, dedicated, and will play a vital role in enabling people to remain in their own homes. Improving others’ lives gives you immense satisfaction and pride. We believe those qualities should be rewarded.
That’s why Allied Healthcare is proud to be the first major domiciliary care provider to offer GUARANTEED HOURS CONTRACTS for our Care workers.
If you want the security and peace of mind this provides, you’ll find it working for us.
We are holding IMMEDIATE LOCAL INTERVIEWS for Care at Home Support Workers at our Bridgend Branch.
We are eager to speak to drivers who can work in Bridgend and the surrounding areas.
Staff benefits include:
- Guaranteed Hours Contracts*
- Full training – NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Flexible shifts – weekdays, evenings and weekends
- Full and part time work available
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
- Weekly pay
- Amazing discounts in well-known high street stores
- Free Uniforms
- Mileage Allowance
Our Support Workers are responsible for ensuring that people receive the very best standards of care and support in their own home. Duties include:
- Assisting with personal care, (washing and bathing)
- Administration of medication
- Meal preparation
- Light domestic duties
- Social activities
Successful applicants will be Drivers that hold a full drivers licence and have their own vehicle.
Appointment subject to a DBS disclosure. If you have subscribed to the new DBS update service please mention this to us and you will be fast tracked through our compliance process.
If this appeals to you, we would love to hear from you.
An Allied Care at Home Support Worker is someone who thrives on making others feel valued; a positive, honest person who is good at tuning into other people and cares about doing things right. Our Community Care Workers are also reliable and hard working. Could you be an Allied person?
AHG is an equal opportunities employer and regulated by CISSW
* Guaranteed Hours will be subject to qualification criteria including successful completion of a three month training/probation period