PULSE have an exciting opportunity available in the North East of the UK for an experienced Echo-Cardiographer. The successful candidate must be able to scan and report independently. The BSE accreditation or equivalent is essential for this role.
The position is to start ASAP and will be for approx 2-3 months in the first instance. Accommodation may potentially be available at the hospital although this will be payable by the candidate.
The role is based across two sites and the candidate will be expected to work cross-site if feasible.
Previous NHS Hospital or Private Hospital/clinic experience is essential. Excellent communication skills with both colleagues and patients is also a must.
If interested please apply online today.
In return, PULSE can offer:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Pulse Privilege, Employee Benefits package**
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
- Free Mandatory Training
- Reimbursed Criminal Record Bureau Disclosures*
- Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Support and advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
To find out more about the opportunities available please register on our website now.
Our client database consists of:
- National Health Service & Primary Care Trusts
- Private Hospitals
Pulse Staffing is a NHS approved agency
* Terms and Conditions apply
** Please call for more information on the benefit scheme
To join PULSE for this and other opportunities, please apply now.