PULSE Staffing has an opportunity available in Wales for an experienced Band 6 BMS in Histology, (a knowledge of non gynae cyto is a benefit but not essential). The position will be ongoing ASAP for approximately 1-2 months. It may possibly be extended. The job will be Monday – Friday 37.5 hour week, 8.30am – 5pm
The ideal candidate will have previous hospital experience, HPC registration and excellent clinical knowledge.
Excellent rates payable.
All applicants should be flexible, have excellent communication skills and recent UK Hospital experience.
In return, PULSE can offer:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Pulse Privilege, Employee Benefits package**
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
- Free Mandatory Training
- Reimbursed Criminal Record Bureau Disclosures*
- Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Support and advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
Our client database consists of:
- National Health Service & Primary Care Trusts
- Private Hospitals
- HM Prison Service
Pulse Staffing is a NHS approved agency
* Terms and Conditions apply
** Please call for more information on the benefit scheme
To join PULSE for this and other opportunities, please apply online now.