PULSE Staffing has an opportunity available in Surrey for an experienced BMS in Haematology and Blood Transfusion. 37.5 hour week, possibly extra hours available. Start ASAP and ongoing initially 1 month with review thereafter
The ideal candidate will have previous hospital experience, HPC registration and excellent clinical knowledge.
Excellent rates payable.
All applicants should be flexible, have excellent communication skills and recent UK Hospital experience.
In return, PULSE can offer:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Pulse Privilege, Employee Benefits package**
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
- Free Mandatory Training
- Reimbursed Criminal Record Bureau Disclosures*
- Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Support and advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
Our client database consists of:
- National Health Service & Primary Care Trusts
- Private Hospitals
- HM Prison Service
Pulse Staffing is a NHS approved agency
* Terms and Conditions apply
** Please call for more information on the benefit scheme
To join PULSE for this and other opportunities, please apply online now.