HCL Nursing is one of the UK’s leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agencies, working with over a hundred clients across the country, including NHS Trusts across the UK, private organisations, independent hospitals, community trusts, prisons and GP practices.
With the support of a qualified clinical team HCL Nursing has access to work across the UK for ad hoc or longer term positions, we have plenty of shifts available to our nurse’s individual needs.
We have a quality centred approach to service delivery and offer our community nurses clinical CPD training for our registered candidates and uphold this by holding a CQC licence.
We are always looking for:
- Community psychiatric nurses
- Paediatric nurses
- Paediatric support workers
- Emergency nurse practitioners
- Healthcare assistants
- RNs – registered nurses, general and critical
- Practice nurses
- Occupational health nurses
- Community nurses
HCL Nursing specialises in recruiting for community nurses
Our aim is to create an environment that enables our nurses and healthcare assistants to work professionally, efficiently and safely with support and guidance to create opportunities for career development. We work with clients that require specialist training that would include skills such as management of tracheotomies, suctioning, care of ventilated clients, PEG feeding and seizure management.
Benefits of working through HCL Nursing
- Our nurses are offered attractive pay structures for all shifts
- Flexible shift options available – days, nights, long or short shifts
- Ongoing work available
- Specialist training will be provided
- Supervision and ongoing support provided by our experienced clinical team 24/7
- All agency workers are paid weekly
- Free compliance process, training, CRB and occupational health screening
- A unique generous rewards programme that rewards you a point for every hour you work with us
- Uniform supplied
- Access to a pension provider
- Discounts on professional training offered with external companies
Please apply to our vacancies to find out how we can help pave your nursing career.